▶️新剧推荐丨这部儿童心理专家创作的动画片, 100%戳中孩子内心, 英语启蒙必备必看!

  

  今天为大家介绍一部非常适合英语启蒙的动画片,适合3-10岁的小朋友观看。

  

  

  CAILLOU(卡由)系列动画是PBS(美国公共广播公司)播出的著名儿童系列节目。

  卡由(Caillou)是一个4岁的光头(法语意为小石头或小卵石)小男孩。剧集就是叙述他和2岁的妹妹(Rosie)、小猫(Gilbert)及家人和小朋友的生活故事。

  这些孩子生活中的“琐碎事”,或大多数孩子都经历过,正因为如此,孩子们才会感到亲切,看的时候才心情放松。

  

  第一集

  Caillou Makes Cookies

  

  -扫码看动画-

  片头曲中英翻译

  滑动灰色区域看中文翻译

  ↓↓↓

  You’re getting to be a big boy

  你要变成大孩子了

  I’m just a kid who’s four

  我只是个四岁的小孩

  Each day I grow some more

  每天我都长大一点点

  I like exploring

  我喜欢到处探索

  I’m Caillou.

  我是卡由

  So many things to do

  这么多事情要做

  Each day is something new

  每天都是新鲜的

  I’ll share them with you

  我会把这些和你分享

  I’m Caillou.

  我是卡由

  My world is turning

  我的世界是转动的

  Changing each day

  每天都在变

  With Mommy and Daddy

  和爸爸妈妈一起

  I'm finding my way!

  找到我的成长之路!

  Growing up is not so tough

  长大并没有多难

  Except when I’ve had enough

  除非我已经受够了

  But there’s lots of fun stuff

  不过还是有很多有趣的事情

  I’m Caillou.

  我是卡由

  Caillou, Caillou, I’m Caillou . . .

  卡由,卡由,我是卡由

  That’s me!

  就是我!

  对白中英翻译

  滑动灰色区域看中文对白

  ↓↓↓

  Story time kids, now, what did Caillou do today?

  孩子们,故事时间到啦。今天卡由干了什么?

  Oh, yes, today’s story is called

  哦,今天的故事叫做

  ‘Caillou makes cookies’.

  卡由做饼干

  It all happened when Caillou was just three years old.

  故事发生在卡由三岁时

  Caillou: La La La La La La La La La

  卡由:啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦

  Mommy: Caillou you have to play quietly now, Rosie is going to take a nap.

  妈妈:卡由,你必须要安静一点玩。Rosie 要睡一会儿了

  Mommy: Caillou!

  妈妈:卡由!

  Caillou: But...I want to play!

  可是,我想玩!

  Mommy: You can still play, just do it quietly.

  你可以玩,只要安静一点就可以

  Storyteller: Caillou felt being quiet wasn’t as much fun as being noisy

  卡由觉得悄悄地玩,不如大声玩有意思

  Caillou: Hey!

  嘿!

  Mommy: Caillou, I asked you to play quietly!

  卡由,我和你说了,要小声点玩

  Caillou: Cookies, I want cookies. I’m hungry.

  饼干,我想吃饼干,我饿了

  Storyteller: So Caillou went to the kitchen

  于是卡由去了厨房

  Caillou: Wow! Honey!

  噢,蜂蜜!

  Caillou: Wow!

  

  Storyteller: Caillou decided to make some honey cookies, and so he got to work. Make a whole bunch of honey cookies, Fat ones, skinny ones, flat ones and round ones.

  卡由决定做些蜂蜜饼干,他开始做了。他做了一大堆蜂蜜饼干,肥肥的,瘦瘦的,平平的还有圆形的

  Mommy: Oh, Caillou, what are you doing?

  噢,卡由,你在干什么?

  Caillou: I’m making cookies.

  我在做饼干。

  Mommy: Look at the mess you made!

  看看你搞得一团糟!

  Mommy: Do you want to help mommy clean it up?

  你想帮妈妈清理干净吗?

  Caillou: Yes mommy, me and you.

  好的妈妈,我和你一起

  Mommy: We have to make sure the kitchen is nice and clean. Now, where is that dustpan?

  我们要让厨房整洁干净。现在,簸箕在哪?

  Caillou: I found it.

  我找到啦

  Mommy: That’s the way. My favorite helper!

  这就对啦,我最喜欢的小帮手

  Mommy: Caillou!

  卡由!

  Storyteller: Caillou was very proud. He was helping mommy make cookies.

  卡由非常骄傲,他在帮妈妈做饼干

  Caillou: Mommy, you made a mess.

  妈妈,你也搞了一团糟

  Mommy: You’re right, mommy makes messes too!

  你说的对,妈妈也会搞得一团糟

  Caillou:Daddy, daddy, try the cookies, try the cookies!

  爸爸,爸爸,尝尝饼干,尝尝这个饼干!

  Daddy:Mmmm, Who made these good cookies?

  嗯,这些美味的饼干是谁做的?

  Caillou:I did and mommy helped.

  我做的,妈妈帮忙

  Caillou: Mommy, Daddy, look!

  妈妈,爸爸,快看!

  Daddy: What are you making, Caillou?

  你在做什么,卡由?

  Caillou: A big mess.

  我在做“一团糟”

  领取今日卡由游戏素材

  涂色卡与26个字母练习

  

  扫码进大熊公众号

  回复「卡由」领取

  

  

声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
推荐阅读